Phone: (360) 733-0212
Debra Emmons, EP
Probate and Trust Administration
Josh T. Terry
– Oklahoma City University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
– Maryville University (B.S., Business Administration, 2006)
Admitted to Practice:
– Washington State, 2016
– Washington State Bar Association, Member
– Tax Accountant, Larson Gross PLLC, Bellingham. As an accountant, Josh was responsible for the preparation of individual, business, estate, and gift tax returns; reviewing financial statements; and researching complicated or uncommon tax rules and regulations.
– Student Attorney, Oklahoma City University Native American Wills Clinic. As a student attorney, Josh assisted clients in developing estate plans that properly protected the client’s interest in their Native American trust land.
– Prior to law school Josh worked as a business analyst for Emerson Electric Co., Saint Louis, MO, and as a retirement and education planning specialist for Edward Jones & Co., Saint Louis, MO.