Graham E. Buchanan
Graham joined Barron Smith Daugert in 2018 where he utilizes his attention to detail and passion for problem solving to assist clients in reaching comprehensive estate planning solutions. He was admitted to the Washington State Bar in 2017 and worked as a legal intern and then associate at a Seattle firm where he handled a variety of matters, including insurance litigation, real estate development, contract disputes, and land use issues. Prior to attending law school, Graham was employed as an investigator for the Whatcom and King County Public Defenders for five years. After a decade away from Bellingham, Graham is excited to be back and eager to serve the legal needs of the Whatcom and Skagit communities. In his free time, Graham enjoys mountain biking, skiing, backpacking and travelling around the globe.
– Seattle University School of Law, 2017, J.D. Magna Cum Laude
– CALI Excellence Awards in: Legal Writing I & II, Professional Responsibility, Negotiations, Environmental Law, and Pretrial Advocacy.
– Western Washington University, 2008, B.A. Political Science.
Admitted to Practice:
– Washington, 2017
– Washington State Bar Association, Member since 2017
– Whatcom County Bar Association, Member since 2018