Felicia has practiced in the areas of estate planning and probate for more than thirty years. She believes that clients do her a great honor when they hire her to do legal work, and she strives to always deserve that honor. Her goal is to provide clients with excellent legal services while treating them with respect and courtesy.
Felicia was born and raised in New England. She came to the Pacific Northwest in 1977 and made it her home. She lives in La Conner with her spouse and, for the moment, only one dog.
- B.A., Reed College 1982
- J.D., Northeastern University, 1990
Admitted to Practice:
- Oregon, 1990
- US District Court, District of Oregon, 1990
- Washington State, 1997
Personal Activities and Community Service:
- Real Property, Probate and Trust section of the Washington State Bar Association
- Northwest Washington Estate Planning Counsel (President, 2006-2007 and 2013-2014)
- Washington State Bar Association Lawyer Disciplinary Board, 2017-2020
- Island Hospital Clinical Ethics Committee (past chair)
- Lincoln Theatre Foundation (past board member)
- S.P.O.T. (Saving Pets One at a Time) volunteer
- Chapter: “Preserving the Rights of Domestic Partners at Death or Incapacity” for the Oregon State Bar’s Domestic Partnerships CLE in 1996.
- Article: “Back to the Basics: the Fundamentals of Charitable Bequests,” newsletter of the Real Property, Probate and Trust section of the Washington State Bar, 2003.
Felicia has given many talks to public groups on the topics of estate planning and probate. Among them:
- Burlington Senior Center
- La Conner Senior Center
- La Conner Retirement Inn
- Kiwanis (La Conner)
- The Nature Conservancy
- Key Bank