Phone: (360) 733-0212
Debra Emmons, EP
Dennis R. Williams (Ret.)
– Seattle University (B.A. cum laude, 1963)
– University of Montana School of Law (J.D., 1966)
– Graduate studies in accounting, Northwestern University, Chicago (1968)
– LAW Advocates, pro bono/access to justice, Treasurer and Board Member
– St. Lukes’s Foundation, support for community health-care issues, President and Board Member
Admitted to Practice:
– Washington State Bar
– U. S. Tax Court
– Montana State Bar (inactive)
– Attorney General’s Office, State of Montana, Helena, Montana, 1966-67
Assigned to the Highway Department as a right-of-way attorney, responsible for negotiating and prosecuting land condemnation cases for highway construction.
– Arthur Young & Company, Seattle, New York and San Jose, California, 1967-74. Tax manager in the tax department of a “Big 8” Certified Public Accounting firm.
– Larson, Gross, Thomson & Nightingale, Bellingham, Washington, 1974-81. Partner and director of the tax department in a local Certified Public Accounting firm.
– Brett, Brinn, Daugert, Erickson & Williams, Bellingham, Washington, 1981-87. Partner in local law firm with a practice focused on estate planning, business transactions and taxation.
– Allsop, Inc., Bellingham, Washington, 1987-92. Corporate counsel for a manufacturing firm with operations in the U.S. and Ireland.
– Dennis R. Williams, Attorney at Law, P.S., Bellingham, Washington, 1992-2007. Sole Practitioner with a practice focused on estate planning and business transactions.
– Certified Public Accountant (inactive)