Barron Smith Daugert’s has broad experience in a wide range of creditor’s rights matters. We regularly advise commercial lenders, including institutional and private lenders, in various aspects of loan enforcement including the following:
- Real and personal property judicial and non-judicial foreclosures
- Loan amendments, restructures and workouts
- Forbearance agreements
- Collection actions, including enforcement of personal and corporate guarantees
- Representation of creditors in bankruptcy actions
- Judgment enforcement, including garnishments, supplemental examinations, and domestication of foreign judgments.
In providing creditor’s rights services, the attorneys at Barron Smith Daugert work to provide value