Barron Smith Daugert’s has broad experience in a wide range of creditor’s rights matters. We regularly advise commercial lenders, including institutional and private lenders, in various aspects of loan enforcement including the following:
- Real and personal property judicial and non-judicial foreclosures
- Loan amendments, restructures and workouts
- Forbearance agreements
- Collection actions, including enforcement of personal and corporate guarantees
- Representation of creditors in bankruptcy actions
- Judgment enforcement, including garnishments, supplemental examinations, and domestication of foreign judgments.
In providing creditor’s rights services, the attorneys at Barron Smith Daugert work to provide value each step of the way, consistently evaluating with the client the best strategy to employ under the particular circumstances in an area of the law that over the past few years, has undergone enormous change.